Saturday, February 19, 2011

A little introduction:)

My name is Alicia, and I am new to this blogging thing:)

I have lived here in Tennessee all my life. I am a small town girl, put me in the city and I would probably be lost.  But I still like being adventurous and trying new things. I love to cook. I have been cooking since I was about 11 years old (hey, I'm a curvy gal, so you know I can cook some good food for days, lol)

I am also shy when I am around people for the first few times. I have always been like that. But once you get to know me I am pretty talkative. I have been told I have a weird sense of humor, but hey, that's ok, suits me just fine:)

I am also married with 2 daughters 17 and 11. I also have 2 furkids Maddie and Jack. In a nut shell this sums me up-----" I am just me, slightly neurotic, unorganized, unpredictable, but easy going, likeable, wife, mother, Christian girl that's just trying to live her life the best way she knows how.........."

I guess this was rambled but I will get better at this I promise:)  I would really like some followers, and you can post comments or questions below:)  Till next time......Alicia;)



No comments:

Post a Comment