Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Non-conformity....Embrace It!

Yes, I am chubby, pudgy, and dare I say it........fat!   But, I am also smart, friendly, fun to be around, beautiful, and I have some killer curves for days;)
See, I am happy with myself and I love the skin I am in.. Too bad it took half a lifetime for me to actually get to that point. I was always trying to conform to everyone else's standards as to what they thought was beautiful. See they didn't care what means I had to lose weight by as long as I lost it. The world doesn't care if you nearly kill yourself with years of bulimia and anorexia (as I almost did) as long as you fit the standard of their idea of beauty.

I guess you could call me a rebel and a non-conformist, because I am not just a number on a scale. I am ME, I know my self worth doesn't come in a dress size. Now I do believe in being healthy, you can still be healthy and not be a size 10. You can be active and eat good food. But I am not going to beat myself up over a piece of chocolate cake either.

So with loud acclamation I proclaim that, "Yes I am big, beautiful, and living my life the way I want it!" Oh and another thing, this summer when I am at Myrtle Beach I will wear my swimsuit (and dare I say it even a 2-piece...Shocker!) and I am gonna be having fun with my family and not worrying about, are my arms too big, or my thighs too big?  Be yourself, be happy. Be a non-conformist..... don't worry about what others think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment